TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF CUBE (“PRODUCT”)
- The Product comprises the following:
Video content; online training delivery; e-books; hints and tips; online community
- The charge for the Product is £297 plus VAT, or 3 monthly payments of £99 + VAT.
- Payment for use of the Product can be made as follows:
Through online payment at the website www.office365cube.com
- By paying for the Product, Customer accepts the terms and conditions set out in this document.
- On receipt of payment from the Customer, Appetite for Business Limited will grant Customer a licence to use the Product per month or an annual licence.
- Appetite for Business Limited does not guarantee that the Product will be fit for the purpose intended by Customer. It is Customer’s responsibility to satisfy itself as to the suitability of the Product in advance of the purchase.
- The intellectual property rights in the Product and its components are owned by Appetite for Business Limited except for those owned by the Microsoft Corporation. The Customer shall not copy the Product in whole or in part or grant a licence for use to a third party. Customer shall use the Product solely for Customer’s own purposes.
- Customer shall be liable for and shall indemnify, defend and hold Appetite for Business Limited harmless from and against any claim by any person or entity arising from an infringement by Customer of any intellectual property rights related to the Product.
- Licensee shall not modify, copy, duplicate, reproduce, license or sublicense the Video Library, or transfer or convey the Video Library or any right in the Video Library to anyone else without the prior written consent of Content Developer